Technical Product Manager - Contextual Platform in Madrid
We are offering a Technical Product Manager position to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- You will define and follow a technological roadmap. You will need to be able to have technical conversations on needs from other squads, especially AI and Data related squads, to gather needs and translate them into the team. These needs will constitute the roadmap.
- You will foresee the needs. As the TPM, the ideal candidate will not only need to receive input from stakeholders but foresee the infrastructure needs from the different teams. The TPM will need to understand other squads roadmaps, interact with other PMs and pave the road for the rest of the squads to lay the technological ground they will be needing in the near future
- You will build up from a rock to a castle. You will need to understand development timings and uncertainty around these, be comfortable around MVPs to find possible short-cuts while understanding the tradeoffs made in the resulting technology, define future iterations to build up the best technology while ensuring its producing impact from the very beginning
- You will establish product metrics, KPIs and indicators for success. Together with the Engineering Manager, the Product manager will need to be responsible for the roadmap, the developments of the squad, ensuring and measuring the success of the projects, improving ways-of-working, etc.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have an educational background in Engineering, maths, tech or a related area and 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner or another relevant role
- You have experience working on big data infrastructure, AI in-production models, etc.
- You love technology and staying up to date with it
- You know how to make data-driven decisions and work on complex technical problems
- You have a proven track record of working effectively under high pressure
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!