We are looking for a Software Test Engineer/Intern to join our company during a period of exciting growth. We are looking for both manual testing and automation testing profiles.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working closely with our tech and product teams. We are using WebdriverIO as a test automation framework. You will help us maintain and create new test cases for our product, and also help us write API test cases.
The workplace favours having free-form discussions, having space for making your own decisions, and focusing on continuous improvement and high quality delivery.
When? As soon as possible
Where? Valencia, Spain/London, UK/Remote
- Good functional testing skills and ability to create and write test cases for manual/automation testing
- Ability to develop and maintain a robust, optimized framework that catches issues along with automating regular business workflows
- In-depth understanding of Selenium webdriver
- Experience in working with version control software (Bitbucket, Github, etc.) and basic knowledge of web-based applications
- An excellent eye for detail
- Well organised and able to manage own time efficiently
- Understanding of TDD/BDD tool such as Cucumber
- Experience with Jira or any other frameworks.
And in return we offer:
- Compensation based upon experience
- Access to SafariOnline training and ebooks
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal life
- 22 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Subsidised lunch +Free snacks in the office
- For this position remote work with an occasional visit to either office is also possible
- Equal opportunity employer