TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America, and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges, and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally. Since our founding, we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
Short Job Description:
We are looking for a Software Q&A Engineer for our platform product (SONATA) to be part of our growing engineering team. As a Q&A Engineer you will be responsible for establishing and improving the required processes and metrics to reduce the defects of the software released in SONATA. You will be working closely with the rest of the engineering team from the gathering of software requirements to the production deployments to constantly increase the quality standards, as well as implant the right methodologies and processes to improve the confidence on the quality of the software delivered.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Define and execute test plans to assure the quality of a large variety of products in order to maximize the customer satisfaction.
- Collect quality data and identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Design together with the development team the testing pipelines and environments to automate testing and support fast value delivery without software defects.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Develop and improve automated user acceptance tests.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
- Working closely with other teams: product, operations, marketing…
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- 1 year of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as unit testing,integration testing, TDD, BDD and others.
- 1 year of experience coding using any object oriented language.
- Experience creating and performing test plans for web UI applications and REST APIs.
- Experience with user acceptance testing automation tools (selenium, behaviour driven development tools, codeceptJs, etc).
- Stress and load testing experience. Related tools: jmeter, ab, autocannon, etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skill.
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, JIRA).
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- NoSQL databases knowledge (MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis desirable).
- Experience with unix / linux based environments.
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Learning quickly and being self-reliant. Experience in working in a startup or small teams preferred.
- English language, full professional proficiency.
- Great working environment.
- The competitive compensation package, according to the candidate profile & experience.
- Permanent position, strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm.
- Role-based out of Madrid, Spain HQ.
We are ambitious, demanding, and optimistic go-getters. We are entrepreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opportunities where others see vulnerability.
About TapTap Networks