Senior UX Strategist in Madrid
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Product Design @ JOOR
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team at JOOR. As a Product Designer at JOOR, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex projects.
Senior Product Designers take design ownership of large projects and are leaders in their cross-discipline group. They assume responsibility for design quality across their immediate and adjacent product groups and collaborate with their group to define problems to solve and outcomes to accomplish.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be a part of the Product Design team at JOOR, which comprises multidisciplinary designers who are individually responsible for all aspects of design: user research, UX design, visual design, and prototyping for both web and mobile. Additionally, our designers are critical collaborators in cross-disciplinary activities such as product discovery, design, and analysis.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading and executing all aspects of design in a cross-functional team, including user research, UX design, visual design, and prototyping
- Fostering a collaborative, cross-disciplinary design process
- Leading the vision for your product area alongside Product and Engineering
- Soliciting direct and impactful feedback from your manager, stakeholders, other designers, and cross-discipline team; filtering and prioritizing various types of feedback on your own and with your immediate cross-discipline team
- Providing direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team, helping designers on adjacent product teams grow their skills
- Defining what qualitative and quantitative data will be critical at the onset of a project and make changes based on data analysis
We'd LOVE to hear from you if:
- You have experience designing enterprise products and features for the web and mobile apps.
- You have experience and enjoy working within a team of designers who collaborate, co-design, and solve problems together
- You have experience working with an established Design System and are familiar with contributing new components only when necessary
- You have experience balancing a thoughtful design process with tight deadlines.
- You have experience collaborating with people across multiple disciplines.
- You have experience providing thoughtful, direct, and clear design feedback.
- You are interested in mentoring designers to grow their skills.
- You enjoy working across all aspects of design, leading a project from conception through completion.
- In addition to UX skills, you have strong visual skills and an understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- You have experience using Figma
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with enterprise products, B2B, and SaaS products
- Deep understanding of complex data products
- Experience/knowledge of the wholesale fashion industry
What We Offer :
- Target Compensation Range: EUR $53K (plus company performance bonus)
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!
New York, NY, USA