Senior Unity Software Engineer in Madrid
Would you like to work in downtown Madrid in a global company providing software to tier 1 customers like HBO, ATT, or Sky? Do you love video streaming technologies?
At NexPlayer we are looking for a talented Unity Software Engineer to join our team in Madrid. You will be responsible for deployments in cloud environments and ensuring a proper architecture of our website, as well as taking control of our customer’s licenses. You will be part of a very international team, work on the most advanced and trendy technologies and have the chance to partner with leading OTT software companies.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for quality code, the latest streaming technologies, and innovations, as well as a curiosity for learning continuously. Since we are a global company, it is necessary that the candidate has a great English level.
- Development of our NexPlayer SDK for Unity
- Debugging reported issues
- Handling releases of NexPlayer SDK for Unity
- Work closely with other engineers to solve issues and requests in the most efficient way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Hands on experience in Unity Engine supporting multi platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, WebGL)
- Proven programming experience with C#
- Proven programming experience with C++, Java or Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of scalable, secure and performant systems
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket or similar solutions
- Must be fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Video streaming knowledge is a plus
NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. NexPlayer benefits include an international and dynamic environment, flexible working hours, flexible compensation, a casual dress code, and a centric office location.