We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our fast-growing team and assist in the drive of the company's growth.
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Develop additional features on existing applications
- Development of ETL tools
- Migrate legacy applications to the cloud
- Take ownership of work and see it all the way through the software development life cycle
- Investigate and resolve defects in the established system
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them
- Deliver operationally stable software and help ensure uptime
- Build processes to provide an excellent customer experience
- Improve automation of our CICD processes
- Deliver API enabled components and microservices
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement
- Mentor junior members of the team
What You’ll Bring
- Master’s in Computer Science with at least 4 years of commercial experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong Java or Scala development experience.
- Functional programming knowledge
- Some understanding of concurrency, multi-thread programming and distributed systems
- SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with modern enterprise frameworks e.g. Spring / SpringBoot
- Experience with TDD/BDD and REST/SOAP webservices.
- Experience within a microservices / DevOps environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about programming and software quality.
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude & work well as part of a team
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.