Ankorstore was founded in 2019 to build a platform that enables independent shops and brands to connect and thrive. As a result, we became a wholesale marketplace that provides the tools these entrepreneurs need to compete against e-commerce giants.
We work with a network of independent retailers all across Europe, including concept stores, design shops, boutiques, fine food stores and other retailers. Brands retain complete control over which retailers they choose and who they sell to.
We support businesses and local economies, not corporations, employing communities of creative people who value craftsmanship over mass production and mass-market deals.
Only two years after our successful launch, we gathered 300,000 retailers and 30,000 brands across Europe and reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion.
In less than three years, we grew to a company of 600+ employees of 45+ nationalities and six offices across five countries (France, the UK, Spain, Italy, and Germany).
What will be your main responsibilities :
Your mission will be to partner with core business stakeholders (sales, revenue, operations, marketing, customer support, finance, …) to build the technical vision for Salesforce and take the lead in implementing it.
You will also have to improve the maintainability and the scalability of the platform, introduce DevOps and engineering practices, level up other people in the team, and share the knowledge.
Also, we would like you to work closely with the in-house Senior Salesforce Architect to devise a strong technical roadmap, while also ensuring the team is setup to sustainably deliver new business requirements. Together, you will shape the Salesforce instance at Ankorstore, implementing a state-of-the-art solutions, and laying strong foundations for a high-performance, an to improve the engineering mindset of the Salesforce team.
- At least 5 years of strong experience as a Salesforce developer, and knowledge on some Salesforce Architectural concepts.
- Deep knowledge on Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, ...
- Solid experience working with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, comfortable with Git and SFDX.
- Understanding and application of Salesforce’s best practices.
- Relational skills : being able to communicate efficiently with all types of profiles.
- Knowledge Sharing.
- English fluent.
* 1st call with the Talent Acquisition Partner.
* 2nd call with a Senior Salesforce Architect.
* 3rd call with the VP of Engineering.
* Case Study.
What’s in it for you ?
- Being part of a truly purpose-driven, international company with strong values, connected teams and backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital, Index Ventures, BOND, etc.).
- A highly dynamic environment at a stage where you’ll be able to shape things autonomously and play a part in the organisation's future.
- A real playground for development with strong people mentors and exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally.
- Competitive salary and compensation, including equity (depending on the role’s seniority level).
- We are a remote-friendly company. Depending on your role, you will have a full remote or a hybrid contract.
- Team offsites and fun events.
- ClassPass membership.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Would you like to learn more about us ? 🔍
- Take a look around and visit our website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and profiles on Welcome to the Jungle and Otta.
- Read about us in the media: How to build a 2 million unicorn in under 3 years, Rewild Retail, Ankorstore is shaping the shopping of the future.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status