XING provides advice and support to its more than 19 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m/x)
XING is the social network for business professionals with more than 19 million members all over the world.
Help us shape our Valencian future – for a better working life!
We already work with more than 300 dedicated engineers and product developers throughout 6 locations in Europe, including Barcelona and Porto – and we have discovered the same amazing mindset in Valencia! Apart from the terrific location, this is more than enough reason to expand our technology footprint. Join our fast growing cross-functional and international teams in Valencia and have an impact on new products for XING.
An inspiring environment
- Innovation weeks
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- Mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets/Pension
- Extended holidays (26+4+2)
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Relocation pack if needed.
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
We contribute into open source https://github.com/xing and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events. Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
About New Work SE
Based on this conviction, New Work SE aligns its brands, products and services around its vision – For a better working life.
You can find the New Work SE as an employer at its headquarter in Hamburg and other locations like Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Barcelona, Valencia and Porto. Currently, around 1600 employees from 55 different nations are actively shaping the future of work.