Senior Project Manager - Analytics in Barcelona
Ready for your next adventure?
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming an experienced Project manager for our Analytics team.
What this mission will ask of you:
- Partner with both the Marketing Analytics and Data Engineering team leads to create project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects spanning several teams, driving predictable execution on project and initiatives.
- Manage planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Maintain effective communication and build trust with partners both onsite and offsite.
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
To join our Guild you'll need:
- Solid experience on project management in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Analytics experience is seeing as a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
We have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish ).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Coming to work in the office? Don’t worry - We have you covered. Check out some of our onsite benefits:
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now! Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.