Your work will directly impact the core of our mission: to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Create design collateral for complex features or multi-step workflows that address the needs of customers
- Will often work with Product Managers or Sr. Designers to understand customer needs and will design usability research to optimize their design
- Owns and solves complex design problems from ideation through execution of a thoughtful solution
- Demonstrated the ability to think at a high level about design strategy and vision going beyond how it should look into what we should build and why
- Collaborate with business units and engineering teams to review requirements and make sure the designs are implemented as specified
- Assumes responsibility for design quality and consistency across the product
- Gather feedback from product users
- +4 years of experience with digital product design and user experience
- Can leverage quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- Experience managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision.
- Expert with design & prototyping tools such as Figma
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Team player attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback to continually raising our bar of quality
- Proactive, self-motivated, eager to try and learn from failures
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Fluent English level (C1)
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Experience working with a SaaS product (desktop-oriented)
- Confident and strong interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and oral); skilled in communicating with diverse settings, both 1:1 and in large groups.
What we offer
- You choose: position fully remote or hybrid working model (able to combine working from home and from our office in Madrid city centre).
- Work on a unique product where you can see the result of your work materialize in every new release.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and execution environment
- The opportunity to challenge in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
- Great teamwork working side by side with an incredibly talented workforce willing to share its knowledge and expertise.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests. We support our employees with continuous training. You'll get to work together with your manager on defining your career path (focused on technology, team management, and many other possibilities).
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, meals/transportation and other benefits.
- Work-life balance and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. We work with humans. Happy humans.
- Your work will be meaningful and have a direct impact on the planet. Together we shape the future of renewables.
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability