At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
The Human Resource Management Tribe is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self service and remarkable employee management, integrated across domains.
We are building our product around the employee lifecycle events, getting hired, getting promotions, getting married, leaving the company and following the direct implications of these lifecycle events - for employees, managers and HR managers.Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the HRM Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Bridging the gap between Frontend Engineering and UX Design
- Developing and reinforcing frontend engineering standards and guidelines among your peers across teams
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Coaching and onboarding peer engineers
- Taking end-to-end ownership and directly contributing to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Driving small- to medium-sized cross-team engineering initiatives
- Participating in technical interview processes
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- High standards for the quality of UI and experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and Product Design
- Sound experience in performance monitoring and optimization
- Coaching experience. It’s important for you to learn from and teach peers, and to continuously help junior team members appreciate and apply best engineering and UX practices
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2)
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.