Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Frontend tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player while building, able to take and/or clarify all the aspects.
- Promoting software development best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Senior-level experience as Frontend Software Engineer in complex environments.
- Experience working with modern APIs in cloud environments (ideally on AWS, with exposure to event-driven architectures) exposing RESTful and GraphQL interfaces.
- Affinity with good UX, and ability to assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proficient experience building scalable, high availability UI applications.
- Experience in discussing, spiking & benchmarking Engineering solutions.
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you’re capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly.
- Firm understanding of how the browser works: you’re capable of explaining it to a 5 year old.
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like npm/yarn, Webpack, Jest, and continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience coaching/mentoring engineers, including promoting best engineering practices such as automated testing, documentation, coding standards and code reviewing and providing technical feedback.
- Good understanding of software design principles and the development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English - you're gonna need to use it on a daily basis.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment