In Ei we truly believe in a world powered by clean and renewable energy. A world where people choose a better way to power their homes, straight from their own roofs. A world with full transparency allowing people to save by controlling and managing their energy generation and consumption.
We are “people-obsessed”, we like to take care of our team so that they can be focused on taking care of our customers. As any startup, our day-to-day is fast-changing since we’re constantly evolving and growing. We are building a data-driven business and a team based on transparency, knowledge-sharing and always-learning-attitude.
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindset, this is, people who understand the importance of their accountability to lead the clean energy revolution. We are building unique technology to differentiate from other companies in the industry so if you are looking for a challenge, this is the place to be. We know it’s impossible to have experience in all the fields but our ideal Frontend Developer would be someone who has already worked with:
- Strong background with frontend technologies, Typescript, CSS, HTML
- Good knowledge of the current ecosystem: Angular, React, Vue. We currently use Angular
- Scrum, DevOps, Testing, Design patterns
- Jira, Git, Nexus, SonarQube
It would be extra nice if you were familiar with:
- The JVM and Kotlin or Java
- SQL, NoSQL, events, distributed cache as middleware
If you join us in this adventure you will:
- Develop in a cross-functional team.
- Learn about our hardware, we are phygital!
- Work with big data solutions. Our solar panels generate a huge amount of data and we want to squeeze it with analytics
- Build our set of tools based on machine learning, digital twins and pattern recognition algorythms
- Work very closely with Product, Sales and the rest of the team, we all learn and influence each other’s work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible compensation through Cobee
- Flexible work hours. We value results over hours spent
- Your birthday day off
- High growth environment – It is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment
- Diverse and multicultural environment
If you don’t match our criteria but you like what you read about us and you feel like you could impress us, do not hesitate to apply. We think every person can bring value to the team regardless of their background or personal conditions.