We can offer you a permanent employment contract in the following countries: Austria, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK.
If that's not suitable for you, check here for our freelance position.
Hi, I'm Jeremias and I support our IT teams in developing and delivering high quality and stable software.
Are you passionate about modern, functional web interfaces and can bring your design and implementation skills to teams? Then you've come to the right place!
- You think and work beyond the frontend and help shape our backend.
- You support integrate the resulting frontend landscape into our backend systems.
- You are a sparring partner for our designers and usability experts and get involved in the design process.
- You have experience with frontend architectures such as microfrontends or have a great desire to familiarise yourself with them.
- You rely on a modern tool chain from development and testing to automated builds, deployments and monitoring.
- You are open and curious to move in the complete technology stack (full stack) and to develop this further with your colleagues.
What you can expect from us
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business.
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise.
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues.
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development.
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities.
What your future colleagues say
We are Unite.At Unite we connect the economy for sustainable business. Our pioneering B2B platform brings buyers and sellers together for mutual benefit. We offer digital solutions that enable effortless sourcing, buying and selling, transacting, and collaborating. We transform B2B commerce and strengthen local economies – by adding and sharing value. Built on Mercateo’s prominent spot-buying expertise and history, which began in 2000, we’ve got strong foundations: fair competition, trusted partnerships and European data sovereignty. “For better business and a better world.”
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
Our headquarters are located in Leipzig, Germany. We are active in 15 European countries. More than 700 people work for Unite – both at its physical Unite offices and remotely. In 2021, Unite achieved a turnover of €406m. For more information, explore our Newsroom.