Ebury is looking to add a full-time Senior Data Analyst to our award-winning Data Science and Analytics team. The candidate will work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and will deliver insight solutions in the form of dashboards and reports.
Key responsibilities include:
● Become knowledgeable in data sources and expected outputs in specific domains
(including but not limited to Regulatory Reporting, FinCrime, Compliance, Operations)
● Preparing and validating data requirements in collaboration with business
● Use SQL + Git + dbt to build new analyses and reports and support existing ones
● Developing, testing, maintaining and documenting dashboards (Data Studio) and
self-service analytics platform (Looker)
● Use Python to manipulate data outputs into conformed schemas (.xml, .txt)
● Resolving any relevant inquiries/issues related to data and reporting
● Seek to constantly improve, streamline and standardise processes, procedures,
systems and tools
Skills and requirements:
● 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
● Experience managing and querying large datasets using SQL
● Experience using Python to manipulate data
● Fluency in written and spoken English
● Clear and direct communication skills about complex, technical topics
● Track record of working autonomously with organisational and time management
● Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail
● Extreme ownership and accountability for work
● Experience using dbt to model business logic, a plus
● Experience working with BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift, a plus
● Experience working in Financial Services, Capital Markets, Regulatory Reporting a
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.