We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our growing Revenue Operations (RevOps) team in Madrid, Spain.
The RevOps team is responsible for the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and our integrated IT solution is a key part of it.
You will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of first-class web applications that allow customers to discover and buy Pix4D products and services as well as allow all commercial teams worldwide to improve operations. You will collaborate closely with marketing, sales, customer support and training experts, product owners and experienced software engineers.
You strive to keep your code simple, readable and maintainable. You understand the importance of testing and your definition of “done” includes our customers' satisfaction. You enjoy being part of an agile team where practices such as code reviews, pair programming and continuous deployment to production are part of the culture. Moreover, you will be collaborating with colleagues in different locations within Pix4D’s multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Design, build and develop new solutions to improve and expand the capabilities of the RevOps applications.
- Build highly scalable, and robust web applications based on the latest back-end technologies and infrastructure (Python, Django, AWS, etc) writing simple, readable and maintainable code.
- Foster a strong collaboration with sales, marketing and customer support departments to gather requirements and understand business needs and priorities
- Investigate and integrate technologies within the existing solution.
- Deliver the roadmap together with key stakeholders and the development team.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as new deployments, monitoring, technical support & maintenance, etc.
- Display excellent cooperation and communication inside the RevOps team and with other teams at Pix4D.
- Reflect and promote the values of Pix4D with team members, colleagues, and external contacts.
- At least 5+ years of proven experience with server side languages such as Python or equivalent.
- Experience with web frameworks such as Django or Flask and API concepts (e.g. HTTP, REST, Authentication), database technology (SQL, NoSQL).
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering principles and techniques (i.e. continuous delivery, code reviews, test-driven development, incremental delivery, effective git).
- Experience with deploying and maintaining web applications on cloud service providers (Knowledge of the AWS cloud is a plus).
- Experience with integrating CRM, ERP or ecommerce systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Odoo, Magento, etc is a plus.
- Excellent skills in solving problems, hunting down issues and fixing them.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and remote work possibility
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D is a developer of cutting edge software that converts images taken by hand, drone, or plane into survey-grade accurate and georeferenced 2D mosaics, 3D models and point clouds. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is rapidly expanding from its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, to offices in Denver, San Francisco, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
Pix4D technology enables lightweight civilian drones to become mapping and surveying tools for 3D reconstruction of any changing environment. It forms the base of many cloud-processing solutions and is used by thousands of professionals worldwide on desktop (Windows, OS X, Linux) mobile (iOS and Android) and cloud environments.