We are looking for someone who ...
- Is innovative, writes reusable code and takes into account evolving standards in development.
- has a track record of implementing new features in a well architected, maintainable manner, and helping others do the same, is what makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Thanks to your analytical skills, you assist in analysis and resolution of complex production support issues.
- has experience with GIT.
- has had (a slice of) cheese on Apache and Nginx server configurations.
- its code is type safe and follows the PSR standards.
You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree. Besides Spanish you also possess a good knowledge of English.
- +1 years of experience defining solutions in Magento 2.
- Are a full-stack Magento developer.
- Have a Magento developer certification or other cutting-edge frameworks and technologies.
- Have experience integrating with third-party APIs and web services.
- Have experience with Confluence, JIRA and agile methods.
- PWA, GraphQL, Redux aren’t only buzzwords to you.
- Know your way around queuing.
- SEO has few secrets for you.
Why you should work for us
Benefits program with restaurant tickets, transport tickets, kindergarden
Top private medical insurance paid by Xplore Group
Warm lunch on Thursdays, coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
Short working Fridays
Grow and keep track of technologies, get certified in Java, Spring, AWS
Work in an international environment talking English part of the day, occasional traveling to Belgium and the Netherlands
Who is Xplore Group?
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.