TOQIO (toq.io) provides the tools to change how business banking can be delivered.
Our platform bridges the gap between businesses and their financial services to power their business
processes with innovative products and services.
The role will involve being responsible for managing the Back-end development, core integration with
clients and third parties, and leading a small highly skilled technical team.
- 4+ years experience in Java (Spring)
- Deep knowledge of Maven
- Experience with REST (JSON)
- Deep knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience on Version Control Systems such as Git
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with React Native
- Knowledge on other frameworks like AWS, DevOps...
Salary, benefits & Perks
- 40.000€ to 50.000€ depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays days of your election
- FULL Remote option (GMT +/- 3) since we work remotely 3 days per week at least
- Offices in the very centre of Madrid
- International team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland and Kenya.
- Access to private medical insurance
- Very friendly and diverse working environment
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.