Scrum Master in Madrid
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a start-up inside a corporation and a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.
Madrid tech hub is dedicated to hiring top-talent inside and outside Spain with different backgrounds creating eclectic and inclusive teams that want to have a game-changing impact on a business that carries more than 150m passengers per year on over 2,100 routes.
Your mission with us
As a Scrum Master you will work closely with Product Owner on Release Plan and with team to create a collective responsibility to done. You will play a key role in defining and shaping projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise the product backlog.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure requirements are understood and delivered sustainably, in a fast-paced business environment.
- Coach team in agile best practices. Drive and constantly improve teams’ dynamics with a strong focus on their productivity and performance, guided using agile metrics, to drive and strengthen the delivery process.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a scrum master working with multiple teams is required.
- Scrum Master Certificate.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Scrum & Kanban
- Experience working in an environment with fast-changing priorities.
- Experience with working with culturally diverse and dispersed teams.
- An open mindset focused on growth and personal drive.
- Great communication skills, problem-solving, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Examples of working with or implementing “Agile at Scale”.
- Experience in working with large cross-team projects.
- Technical background working with common website development technologies is an advantage.
- Ryanair is looking for a strongly motivated self-starter with an aspiration to progress their career further adding to our ambitious growth strategy.
- Fluent English is a must have.
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week.
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan.
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- Travel discounts (of course!).