Scrum Master in Madrid
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair Labs Madrid is dedicated to hiring the best IT talent that Spain has to offer, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one. Whether it is a new tool for pilots or a new product for our website, you won’t be bored and we will keep you busy, after all, we are Europe’s favourite airline and we have the most visited travel website in Europe.
Ryanair Labs Madrid is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a Scrum Master you will work closely with Product Owner on Release Plan and with team to create a collective responsibility to done. You will play a key role in defining and shaping projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise the product backlog.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure requirements are understood and delivered sustainably, in a fast-paced business environment.
- Coach team in agile best practices. Drive and constantly improve teams’ dynamics with a strong focus on their productivity and performance, guided using agile metrics, to drive and strengthen the delivery process.
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a scrum master working with multiple teams is required.
- Scrum Master Certificate.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Scrum & Kanban
- Experience working in an environment with fast-changing priorities.
- Experience with working with culturally diverse and dispersed teams.
- An open mindset focused on growth and personal drive.
- Great communication skills, problem-solving, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Examples of working with or implementing “Agile at Scale”.
- Experience in working with large cross-team projects.
- Technical background working with common website development technologies is an advantage.
- Ryanair is looking for a strongly motivated self-starter with an aspiration to progress their career further adding to our ambitious growth strategy.
- Fluent English is a must have.
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- Travel discounts (of course!).