We are looking for a junior developer to join our Martian team, with knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Communication with clients and teammates.
- Self-management working remotely.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Proactive & able to work alone on projects managed by you.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases.
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiar with Ruby automatic test frameworks like Rspec and/or Capybara.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Modern tech stack and methodologies.
- Transparency and quality-oriented culture.
- Company activities.
- A dedicated buddy will mentor and help you to navigate your first months in the company.
- A dedicated Tech Lead will do your code reviews and help you with the technical part of the projects.
- Refer talented people to the team and you will get a bonus of 1.000 euros per hire.
- Check the whole list of benefits & perks here!
- You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
- Between 30.000 - 35.000 per year, depending on experience.