R&D Product Owner in Madrid or Remote
IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With our breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, we work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Our technology is recognized with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU) and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, we were awarded in South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. We are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
What you will do:
- Representing the interests of everyone with a stake in the project, product and its resulting system.
- Achieving initial and ongoing funding for the project by creating the project’s initial overall requirements (product backlog), return on investment (ROI) objectives, and release plans and using the Product Roadmap and Backlog to ensure the most valuable functionality is produced first and built upon; this is achieved by frequently prioritizing the Product Roadmap and Backlog to queue up the most valuable requirements for the next iteration.
- Develop product strategy based on business/regulatory/legal and technical requirements, user needs and feedback, and technology landscape to deliver value to customers (healthcare and life sciences).
- Define an outcome-driven, measurable product roadmap by prioritizing across company business goals, data and engineering constraints, market trends and customer requirements, spanning from smaller features to market-shaping bets.
- Maintain and prioritize the backlog, and maintain and improve product requirements following Agile methodologies.
- Own the sprint-planning process and ensure that the technical team is operating at high levels of efficiency.
- Conduct deep customer and competitive research to identify use cases and opportunities to expand or enhance our products, document them and create requirements and design evaluation criteria based on them.
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales and operations to develop effective go to market plans and appropriate training and processes for feature launches and scalability.
- Partner with Healthcare Product Manager to align on the Product Roadmap and develop the Product strategy.
- Should represent the customers’ interest, we are here to deliver something that users want to use and will love. Our success should ultimately be customers who love the product.
- Relevant technical degree and 5 to 10 years of solid hand-on experience in software product development and management.
- General understanding of machine learning and deep learning methods, Python and relevant machine learning tools and libraries.
- Hands-on experience with SaaS product ownership and roadmap management with experience building and launching complex data or machine learning-driven platforms or products.
- Experience working in agile / scrum teams with engineering to ship features and products.
- Full fluency in English
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to bring clarity to complexity and communicate customer needs, architectural requirements, and product goals across cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the healthcare industry, especially in medical devices is highly valued.
- Previous experience in AI product development, building production level machine learning pipelines and familiarity with cloud platforms and scalable architecture would be considered a plus.
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities and training budget
💸 Flexible Remuneration
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact.
Health & Fitness