Meep is a rapidly growing startup whose goal is to reimagine city living through multimodal, sustainable and truly customizable transportation. Through our platform, users can plan, book and pay for smart routes designed to make city travel more comfortable by eliminating its pain points (like long wait times, disconnection and crowding). Meep is looking for a talented and passionate Quality Assurance Lead to join the team in our Madrid office. This role will be hands-on in defining and executing a QA strategy using best-practice processes to ensure the quality of our products along their entire lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Promote and apply QA policies and best practices
- Work closely with the Product Team to understand features and business flows and design appropriate test strategies
- Establish QA indicators
- Establish corrective actions and plans based on the results
- Manage daily bug triages by prioritizing issues
What we are looking for in our future team member
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience as QA developing test automation solutions for backend and mobile products
- Experience with Appium or similar software to test mobile devices
- Experience with Automation of UI
- Experience on REST API Testing (SOAP, POSTMAN). Experience on non-functional testing
- Proven experience using BDD frameworks(Cucumber with Gherkin). Experience in object-oriented software development and testing frameworks
- Good experience with continuous integration/deployment systems (CI/CD). Experience with Github actions
- Ability to re-prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience working in a development environment
- Experience measuring future growth and scalability needs to build new teams and new methodologies
- Experience creating workflows that guarantee the correct and orderly release process that minimize the number of bugs in the productive environment
About the Meep experience
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers
- And finally… the opportunity to change not only how people move through cities, but also cities themselves!
Are you ready to become a Meeper?