Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia' technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Validation on different platforms (iOS, Android, PICO) of the Amelia App.
- Communication with the Product, Tech and Clinical department for the validation of environments.
- Assist the Tech department during product development
- Ability to identify, prioritize and report incidents to the Tech department
- Incident management through Jira Software
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Prior experience in QA Tester or testing
- Experience working with QA automation tools
- Tech-savvy, you’re passionate about technology. You’ve worked with Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management
- Good communication skills in Spanish & English
- Autonomous, able to manage your time and tasks effectively
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience in VR testing
- Previous experience in programming in Unity
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain
About Amelia Virtual Care