About the role
We're looking for an awesome QA Engineer to help us with quality assurance planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
What you’ll do here
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for gathering requirements to define the acceptance tests integrated into our development process as well as perform functional testing during the sprint. You will work closely with Product to ensure that the resulting solution meets the business needs.
Who we are looking for
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experienced in both manual and automated testing.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Familiar with regression, functional and sanity testing.
- Ability to analyze and understand business flows.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress.
- Familiar with BDD & Cucumber frameworks.
- Familiar with continuous integration tools such as Circle-ci or Jenkins.
- Experience with tools like Git and the Atlassian suite.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a tech-related field.
- Proven experience planning and executing acceptance tests.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Team player and motivated to pursue technical challenges.
- Time management skills.
- ISTQb foundation is a plus.
- Ability to write code in NodeJS or Ruby is a plus.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.