QA Automation Engineer (Amber Team) in Barcelona or Remote
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our QA Engineer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using test scripts, automation, and maybe a little magic.
Tasks in the role
Organizing the process of checking data quality.
Developing and executing test plans and scripts.
Conducting functional and UI testing.
Perform automated testing.
Working closely with developers, designers, and POs.
Participating in design, analysis, and requirements gathering.
Who we are looking for
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Experience with implementing data quality assurance practices.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Knowledge of client-server model.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience with load testing.
- Experience with *nix systems.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but it might as well be you, if
- Understand how applications are tested in the Spring context.
- Have experience implementing testing in CI/CD.
- Have experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, and ClickHouse.
- Have experience with IaaC tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Commitment to Agile and Scrum methodologies in work.
- Willingness to make decisions independently.
- Good sense of humor.
A bit about the team
The Amber Team develops one of the company’s new products–an analytical tool for ten million sellers on Amazon Marketplace. Amazon Marketplace is the largest online retailer in the United States, which has captured 40% of the country’s e-commerce market. The product that we’re developing helps build an effective marketing promotion strategy for goods on the marketplace.
Currently, we have nine employees on our team–one Product Owner, two Backend Developers, one Frontend Developer, two Data Scientists, one Data Engineer, UX and UI designers. Now, we are looking for a QA Engineer to help deal with ambitious tasks and overcome new challenges.
Technologies we use
- Selenium and Selenide
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Annual leave as per the employment legislation of the country of stay (employment).
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker. 10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Boston, MA, USA
1,000 - 5,000