Product Owner in Valencia
Datamaran is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all of our employees and contractors are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. Datamaran is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; as such, all applications received will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Where? Valencia, Spain / London, UK or Remote Europe (Countries with Central European Time or 2 hours difference)
Salary: €40 - €65K based on experience
Datamaran is a collaborative work environment where the ultimate shared objective is to deliver value for our clients. We follow an Agile approach to software development, starting small, establishing hypotheses, testing them in real-world scenarios, and iterating where successful. You will play an integral role in this overall dynamic.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for bringing business-side expertise to the Scrum team to prioritize work and ensure they are constantly delivering the highest value for clients. You will work closely with the other Product Owners and the rest of the product leadership team to establish and monitor quarterly objectives and stay aligned on delivering against our strategy.
In addition, you will develop and operationalize a strategy on how to make engagement with the Datamaran community more product-led. This entails working with relevant members of the Accounts & Community team to redefine and relaunch the client forums, create opportunities for structured client engagement, and lead pilot programs.
- A self-starter willing to constantly conquer new challenges
- A team player that loves to collaborate
- Professional when speaking with clients about what outcomes they want to achieve
- Creative in thinking through potential solutions, collaborative in determining the best one, and scrupulous when slicing that up into manageable pieces
- Able to communicate the delivered value clearly and articulately
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- At least two years of experience as a product manager or product owner in a SaaS company, preferably B2B. Scrum PO certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills,
- Knowledge and experience of NLP, deep learning, machine learning, and/or other analytic techniques is a plus.
- Experience in developing and running pilots
- Own the product backlog for your area of responsibility
- Ensure clear value definition for all tasks – and that this is clearly communicated to all team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Conduct product discovery to identify potential development areas, set clear hypotheses, and establish measures to test them.
- Work with other product leaders to deliver against our product strategy while remaining aligned.
And in return, we offer a competitive salary, career progression, and additional benefits, including:
- 22 days of annual leave + bank Holidays
- Access to SafariOnline training and ebooks
- Agile Learning & Development path (Agile & Scrum)
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal life
- Subsidised lunch + Free snacks in the office
- Gym Access
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Equal opportunity employer
We are Datamaran: a fast-paced, energetic, and high-growth technology company.
We're a distributed and fully digital company with over 70 members of staff working across the globe, with offices in London and Valencia.
Datamaran is the only software analytics platform in the world that identifies and monitors external risks, including ESG. Trusted by blue-chip companies and top tier partners, it brings a data-driven business process for external risk and materiality analysis. In-house - at any time.
Such a unique mix makes Datamaran a unique, collaborative, and ambitious workplace.
We recognize that people of different backgrounds widen our perspective, so we’re committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in everything we do. Our team of talented individuals represents over 25 nationalities, with 50% of our leaders being women.
We have different backgrounds, we are from all around the world and we have diverse expertise. What unites us is our focus on performing at our best, continuously learning, and thriving as we face new challenges.
We are a close-knit team who supports one another with the bigger vision in mind. We think two heads are better than one, and we consult with and support our colleagues to find the best solutions for our clients.
We are an ambitious company with a mission to put sustainability risk on the radar of every business – and we are passionate about using the latest technology and our creativity to achieve that.
Change is a constant, and we are ready to bend and flex to adapt to the external environment and jump on opportunities. Our vision is clear, but the path to get there may change; we are excited about every twist and turn.