The Product Owner will identify the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product will fulfill, articulate what success looks like for the product, and rally a team to turn that vision into a reality.
- 2+ years of experience working as product manager/owner for startup companies (fintech or analytics companies is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Proficiency in the use of growth analytic tools
- Great knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Successful track record of developing products and goals within deadlines
- Spend time doing the hands-on work that comes with defining a vision and seeing it through
- Understanding and representing user needs: Gather user insights and feedback (internal and external)
- Define user stories, features & tasks and prioritize them according to value and effort, making sure that the Development Team is working on what is best for the product
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses
- Creating a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making
- Give support to users (internal and external) to have the best experience possible
Within 1 month you’ll have
- Understood how RITMO operates
- Immersed into RITMO culture & get to know everyone, and start building relations with stakeholders
- Deep dived into the product, criteria, process, and what it implies
- Become an active part of the product dailies & interact with the team
In 3 months time, you’ll
- Actively help manage a product backlog, promote ideas, remove/manage blockers, help inter-area communication
- Get a closer relationship with the customer and deeply understand their context and needs
- Lead or contribute in some Agile Ceremonies: Refinements, Retrospectives, Pre-planning, Demos.
By 6 months time, you’ll
- Become the PO of a pod, manage the backlog & roadmap and prioritize towards OKRs
- Have close to little supervision on tactical activities (managing Sprints)
- Contribute to the whole product vision
- Spread know-how of the product & users in the organization
You will thrive if you have:
- Strong business acumen with great problem-solving skills
- Capability to prioritize and execute in a fast and agile environment
- Tech-savvy, curious, and a rapid learner
- A keen eye for user experience
- Great communication skills, being able to transmit complex ideas in a simple way (in both English and Spanish)
- Proactivity and like to take on a good challenge
- Love our vision of wanting to help entrepreneurs to grow faster and is motivated by what we are doing: revolutionizing the way financial technology addresses the challenges of e-commerce companies
🏡 Work From Home
We have a remote-first policy. We’ll be meeting in Madrid / Barcelona from time to time. If you don't like working from home we will find a place to work for you.
⏲️ Flexible Working Hours
Manage your time and responsibilities as you wish
🎓 Grow your Career
We help you to never stop learning with funding for courses and programmes you are interested in learning.
🔥 Cool Teammates
All Ritmo colleagues are always willing to help and learn from each other. Although we don't see each other every day, we strive to create a team culture with team meetings and face-to-face events to strengthen relationships.
💰 Competitive salary
We will offer you a competitive salary based on skills, experience, and track record.
🌴 Unlimited Holidays
We care a lot about work-life balance.
❤️ Wellbeing Budget
****To keep body and mind always in shape.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and democratize access to capital for the marketplace economy. We are disrupting the fintech vertical with our technology, allowing digital business owners to get funded in an easier, faster, and more flexible way.
We are a hyper-growth company. Founded in 2020 in Spain by serial entrepreneurs, with a track record in Finance, eCommerce and Digital Marketing. So far, we have contributed to hundreds of eCommerce to scale their growth, closed a seed round of more than €16M in funding and expanded our operations through Europe, the UK and LATAM.
We continue to scale and we are in need of great people with drive, talent, passion, and eagerness to build an impactful company.
If you are interested in becoming an early employee of one of the hottest startups in the fintech European Ecosystem, backed by some of the most important VCs and institutional investors in Europe, and would like to work closely with serial tech entrepreneurs, then join us in this great opportunity to democratize access to capital for digital business.
*Ritmo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability status…
Growth attitude 💪
We are looking for non-conformist people who are always willing to give a little more of themselves and never stop learning. Someone who is always willing to try new things and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. We foster a culture based on transparency and constructive feedback that allows us to continue growing as individuals and as a team every day.
Intellectual Humility 🙌