TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do:
We are looking for a proactive, data-driven and UX focused Product Owner to join our engineering team that develops one of our fast-growing B2C products for the US market. You will be part of the VR team working closely with the Product Director.
The Product Owner will be responsible for working with stakeholders and with the team to develop and transmit product goals, define new features, run multivariate testing and understand users demands.
- Create product requirements by deeply understanding our consumers’ needs, speaking directly to our end-users and listening to customer feedback
- Take data-driven decisions to inform product roadmap as well as high level strategy
- Liaise with stakeholders ranging from the Founders to product owners in other teams, build solid relationships and become an expert in your area
- Understand and own the main business KPIs, start investigations when necessary, and drive product and feature development based on conclusions drawn from data
- Have a good eye for UX and design, with a drive to build features and products that provide the best experience
- Make things happen. The ideal product owner is someone who can manage a flexible roadmap balancing speed of delivery with keeping the team focused
- Make sure the backlog is in order and that the stories that go into the team’s workflow are well fleshed out and understood
- Adapt the different available agile methodologies to help the team to move to the next level of performance
- Balance new feature development with technical investment by keeping an ongoing dialogue with tech lead and stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technology and competitors
- 3+ years working as a Product Owner / similar role of a digital product
- Previous experience working at a "digital first", Internet oriented, 24x7, b2c business
- Familiar with Agile working practices and all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Data driven approach and previous experience working with reporting and analysis tools ( ideally Tableau, Google Analytics and Datadog)
- Comfortable with technical conversations: talking about things like API requirements, application performance and automated testing doesn't make you nervous
- Good understanding of how the business works to better articulate business requirements for the software developers
- Highly organised with strong communication skills and an ability to drive credibility and influence both internally and externally
- Team player approach and "go-getting" attitude with the ability to network and build rapport easily
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English is a must.
Will be super nice if you also have:
- Knowledge around Atlassian solutions, especially Jira
- Experience on b2c subscription products before, even better if targeted to the U.S. market
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English