CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry. We have an incredibly talented team of ~400 colleagues in New York, Spain and Singapore working collaboratively to develop a global digital insurance platform powered by data science, user-centric design and modern technologies. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mindset and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
As a Product Operations Analyst, you will work in our global Product Operations team, troubleshooting and responding to product issues reported by front-line employees using our global digital insurance platform. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the right team structure and processes are established to meet and exceed product support SLAs and deliver a world-class experience to our front-line employees.
You will work as part of a rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment, supporting and improving the experience of front-line employees using our platform. In this capacity, you will interface and collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales and Business teams. This is a unique opportunity to help establish and lead a highly responsive and scalable Product Operations team at CoverWallet.
You will receive a competitive salary and work in a highly collaborative environment. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a large-scale impact. We expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Essential Job Functions:
We are looking for an individual who can work collaboratively to:
- Deliver exceptional product support to front-line employees using our platform
- Define product support metrics and SLAs, and configure and maintain appropriate tracking systems
- Identify and document steps needed to reproduce platform issues
- Escalate tickets requiring product & engineering input with the appropriate level of urgency and close the loop upon resolution
- Work with Product, Sales and Operations teams to maintain comprehensive internal documentation about our platform
- Support the quarterly planning process for own business units
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience to decrease future training needs and support volume
- Participate in user acceptance testing for new products and features
- Regularly share support metrics and product feedback to the Product team
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of product/technical support experience
- Experience working in Salesforce or with Salesforce Administration is preferred
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with product roadmapping tools such as Aha!, ProductBoard, or others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues across multiple channels (chat, email, tickets)
- Ability to learn new technologies and keep up-to-date on a rapidly changing platform
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with a strong ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with and configuring tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience with monitoring software and business intelligence tools is a plus
- Experience with Looker to query data, validate data accuracy, identify error sources and draw meaningful insights
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish (must be fluence in both languages)
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.