The successful candidate will be passionate about product management, video on demand industry and delivering against tough targets. You must possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Engineering.
Mandatory Skills for this role:
Content Delivery, Live streaming Video, High Customization, OTT Apps, CDN, Product Management, Smart TV, Audiovisual, playback.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience on consumer facing software,
- Knowledge of Native Players on Smart TVs, CDN and Video Encoding Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of TV, streaming Media Devices and the OS’s that drive it.
- Solid career examples demonstrating improvements in customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills applicable to different audiences including senior management, engineers, customer service team and key Rakuten TV partners.
- Data Driven.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Consumer Electronics devices like Smart TVs.
Some good reasons to apply:
- Opportunity to work for a leading company and a top group in the tech world.
- Promotion possibilities in a fast growth environment.
- Great work environment, 2 blocks away from Barcelona beach.
- Culturally diverse and inclusive environment, with people from approx. 30 different nationalities.
- Private Medical Insurance, extra money for meal card/commuting card and other benefits.
- Free Language Classes on-site and interesting trainings and sponsorships.
Languages:English (Overall - 3 - Advanced)
We are a global company located in sunny Barcelona with additional offices in the UK, France, Italy and Germany. Our team comprises more than 24 nationalities across 180 employees; we are united in our vision of diversity and our passion for cinema.Rakuten TV – “Your cinema at home” – Rakuten TV is one of the leading Video-On-Demand platforms in Europe providing the latest movie releases with the latest technology in a true cinematic experience available on Smart TVs. Rakuten TV is now available in 42 countries and forms part of the Internet and e-commerce Japanese giant Rakuten Group, Inc., one of the world’s leading internet services companies, offering a wide variety of services for consumers and businesses, with a focus on e-commerce, fintech and digital content. Rakuten sponsors FC Barcelona, NBA Champion’s Golden State Warriors and Spartan Race, amongst others.