Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
The Product Manager - Platform will be responsible for driving the roadmap for key aspects of the Devo platform. The PM will have an opportunity to use their entire range of skills and interact with security, research, sales, marketing, and development to guide Devo’s approach to security products and services.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Proven experience on creating products, specially around solving data and visualization challenges
- Experience in pricing definition would be a plus
- Proven experience in multicultural and agile environments. Including experience in web development and web technologies
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in product management, technical marketing, product marketing or customer-facing technical roles for enterprise security (SaaS) or infrastructure products.
- Experience working with Agile development teams using Scrum methodology
- Passion for building products that are both technically solid and that win in the marketplace.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline required, or equivalent practical experience.
- Data driven and strong problem solver
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid