We are a tech company that had reinvented the insurance industry combining data, design, and technology. CoverWallet is expanding across the USA, Europe, and Australia. We have built an incredible team of 400 people (between New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore). We are growing our software development team in Spain and Singapore to scale globally within Aon, as the market leader.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Product Designer, who will produce UI/UX solutions along with Product and Engineering teams
What you will do here
- Work with Product and Tech team to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create and maintain existing UX/UI guidelines for the internal team.
- Modify and create new wireframes, prototypes, and all product visual design components.
- Identify design problems and devise easy solutions. Facilitate design vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our digital applications.
Who we are looking for
- +4 years of design with experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Ability to work with the Product team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design and a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience managing multiple design delivery projects.
- Experience designing for Fintech or Insurtech products is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum experience
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
New York, NY, USA
Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.