Product Designer in Barcelona
Are you a product designer with expertise in quickly turning concepts and sketches into design prototypes? Do you thrive by diving into customer pain points, gathering inputs and bringing new ideas into reality?
Cledara just raised a $20M series A round and we are looking for a Product Designer to work closely with our customers and with our product and engineering team, based in Barcelona, Spain and Denver, Colorado. You will be a key part of bringing Cledara to the next level as we continue to onboard new customers who rely on us to ensure that they have visibility and control over the software they use to be successful.
Please Note: This role is 100% in English.
Learn about Cledara and the role below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a proactive, collaborative designer who has a strong sense of empathy. We hope you can:
- Be a part of product strategy discussions, capturing the concepts and giving life to them
- Rapidly turn around new concepts and iterations, imagining what has never existed and iterating on that to achieve practical designs that can get to market quickly
- Engaging with customers and internal stakeholders to gather feedback
- Work closely with developers to bring those designs into reality
- Follow up on released designs to see how they perform in production
- Explore the Cledara platform, proactively looking for areas of improvement
- Dreaming. Show us your creative side with design ideas we never thought of!
3-4 years Product Design experience in scaling companies
- Series A/B/C type companies and the agility required to thrive in them
- Some experience with B2B SaaS - understanding what makes it different and how it works best
- Ability to talk with B2B customers to understand the problems they are trying to solve
- Experience with Sketch, Abstract and Figma.
- Brand new Apple laptop
- Regular social events and company offsites
- Centrally-located offices in Barcelona (and London & Denver)
Healthy mind and body benefits, including:
- Learning budget
- Food budget
And above all, apply to this role if you want to:
- Join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time
- Learn from some of the brightest people in the SaaS and Fintech industry
- Work with bright curious people
- Be challenged to stretch yourself to learn and grow
- Join a strong culture of openness & transparency
Where you work: We believe that collaboration happens best face to face. Coming to our Barcelona office offers you the best chance to collaborate and learn from the rest of the Product team, the Engineering team as well as Support, Success and Marketing. We don't need you in here every day and, having built those connections in person, if you want to work from somewhere else for a week every so often, that's all good.
We value and respect your time. We welcome your applications and commit to a swift, engaging, and dare we say enjoyable process that will enable both parties to learn as much as possible about each other. We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates