Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of event creators and consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to make our platform even more powerful and intuitive for our most valuable creators. Growing our event creator base, helping them onboard and adopt our product and ultimately stay on as a satisfied customer is a critical part of Eventbrite’s success.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are looking for a Product Design Manager to lead our design team in Madrid. This team player has a commitment to quality, supporting the culture of a growing design team and raising the bar for design. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. You will be a key member in a cross-geo leadership design team and the primary leader of Product Design in Spain. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team to define design simple and easy to use solutions that meet user and business needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to define design processes and strategies that elevate the ways we work and improve efficiencies across the business
- Drive design strategy for multiple initiatives from large iterative feature projects to experiments and optimizations
- Be a conduit for the user, providing quality UX experiences that move the needle of what great results look like
- Coach, mentor and grow a local team of talented designers to refine their individual and functional skills
- Be informed and opinionated on industry best practices to define, develop and own programs that elevate the user experience across the business
- Thrive in a constantly evolving industry with a growth mindset and successfully guide others alongside you
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years in a management or leadership role leading teams
- 5+ years experience to designing software and services for people
- Portfolio showcasing how you approach problems and processes from hypothesis to execution with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Interactive, Visual or Product Design, Human Factors or equivalent experience
- Excellent UX, UI/Visual and communication/storytelling skills
- A player coach that likes to get their hands dirty
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experience defining, documenting and evolving frameworks
- Experience defining and contributing to design systems
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, wildtalks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.