Principal Product Manager for Fast Charging in Barcelona
📍 Barcelona, Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 International and inclusive environment
🌱 Our Wallbox mission is simple: Facilitate the adoption of EV’s and clean energy in order to create a more sustainable future for everyone.
Why should you apply?
Are you looking for overseeing the product portfolio of our DC fast charging products as well as defining the product strategy of tomorrow?
This is an opportunity to make an impact on a product that will be key and predominant for the infrastructure of the electric vehicles of tomorrow.
If you want to revolutionise the way we use energy, apply below!
What you will be doing?
- Be the owner of the portfolio concept and strategy on a global level. Work with key stakeholders internally and externally on product and strategy definition.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap, working closely with dedicated product managers.
- Ensure that the organisation is aligned on the product definition and development. This requires good communication especially between project management, engineering, operations, sales, after-sales and marketing.
- Keep a close engagement with marketing for product launches and campaigns.
- Participate in key customer or partner meetings to understand problems and user stories to improve the product.
- Ensure that product pricing and cost are aligned with market requirements and company margin targets.
- Punctually travel to our offices or clients/partners throughout the world as the product will be deployed in several continents, therefore a good exchange with local experts is needed.
- Be able to see a product that you have defined and developed being installed in public spaces and follow up with users and customers.
What are we looking for?
- Market expertise: have experience (minimum 5 years) in the EV fast charging industry and the needs of different technologies to fill in the gaps for the ideal infrastructure. Understand the problematics in the industry now and of the future. Preferably for the markets of Europe and North America.
- Technical expertise: Ability to understand technical constraints. Engineering skills will be highly appreciated to discuss the product's technical architecture.
- User and Customer Experience mindset: this is a crucial skill as we focus on the importance of design to a great user experience. Understanding Wallbox design strategy and workflow is fundamental. It becomes necessary to work together with UI and UX, and to make sure the end results are what the market expects.
- Management, interdepartmental communication is at the heart of every PM role. From ensuring that designers and engineers are working on the highest-priority tasks to keeping secondary stakeholders such as sales, quality, operations, and data teams well aware of product changes. The principal product managers needs to align the dedicated product managers. Communication, meetings and defending with C-levels will be required.
- Be dependable and able to delegate, but at the same time willing to roll up his or her sleeves in a crunch. PMs must read and quickly respond to situations in ways that resonate with the affected individual(s), reducing the friction that would otherwise occur between business units or teams.
- Hard skills: Engineering degree (preferred electrical, mechanical or industrial), Product Management experience from concept to production, Product Management methodologies, Fluent English
Missing some of the requirements but think you can bring something else to Wallbox? No problem! Send us your application and we'll see if we can grow together :)
Why join Wallbox?
Think of us as the people who are revolutionising electric car charging. We combine innovative technology and outstanding design to build smart EV charging systems that manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger. Smarter, simpler, slicker. That's us.
Founded in 2015 as a Barcelona based start-up, we have since grown to over 1200 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities with a presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas!
From a top Spanish start-up to the first Spanish company to be listed on the NYSE, we are growing rapidly and we want you on board!
- Hybrid Working
- Half-day Fridays
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes (Spanish, English & Catalan)
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain