We are currently looking for an exceptional PMO Lead to drive Toqio’s Project Management Office. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer, with unparalleled access to Toqio’s CEO and Executive Team. This is a role with high visibility and global scope: On day 1, you will be working on projects across multiple functions and geographies, driving immediate and game-changing impact on the business.
As a PMO Lead you will:
- Lead Toqio’s PMO capability: You will work directly with senior people across multiple functions (e.g., Product, Commercial, Customer Success) to drive coordination, tracking & measurement, and clear accountability in the execution of our strategy across a number of high-impact initiatives.
- Frame complex business questions at the intersection of Operations, Finance, and Commercial.
- Work with all of Toqio’s business functions to design, model, and present solutions to our business questions.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with 3+ as PMO Lead or equivalent
- Relevant work experience includes, e.g., technology / strategy consulting with direct experience working on PMO or Transformation projects; PMO / Project Management / Business Operations in corporate or scale-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Engineering, or an MBA from a top school
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Spanish and English (English proficiency is a must)
- Outstanding presentation, story-telling, and change management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
Nice to have:
- SaaS and/or Fintech experience
What we offer:
- TOQIO. People are one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founding team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Martín, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
- Our core values. TOQIO’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping TOQIO into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election + birthday day off.
- Employee Share Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, training, mentoring program, gym...
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 15 nationalities and colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
- Awards. TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to check TOQIO, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.