Platform Engineer / SRE in Barcelona
We are looking for a Platform Engineer (and/or Site Reliability Engineer) who shares the same values of pragmatism, professionalism, and transparency that we do and would like to work in forward-thinking and collaborative teams.
Working from anywhere in Spain (remote working available), we support our clients in many ways and you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of different projects. This role will involve working with clients and other members of our team to help define a clear project vision, align themselves behind it, and make sure they and we have everything needed to succeed in reaching their goals when working with us.
We are a truly transparent organisation; everything from salaries to company finances are made available to everyone from day one. We have a flat management structure, with everyone in the company having an equal voice on how to improve our business. Got a new idea? Find two others that share your vision, form an ‘initiative circle’ and run with it.
Continuous learning is a mindset shared by everyone in our organisation. Whether that’s attending one of our evening catch ups on new technologies, reading blog posts/articles, listening to podcasts, or speaking at a conference, we are all constantly looking for new ways to improve, and are enthusiastic about sharing new knowledge with our colleagues.
This role would suit someone who has:
- Experience with building out scalable and automated cloud platforms. (Preferably on AWS or Azure)
- Experience with provisioning and supporting cloud infrastructure, using infrastructure as code and CI/CD, using tools such as Terraform, ARM or Cloudformation
- Worked with external partners on connectivity, requirements and designs that scale and are delivered on time
- Knowledge of logging and metrics patterns.
- Strong foundations in service observability and service design.
- A commitment to doing things in a sustainable and secure way.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Ansible/ Puppet/ Chef
- Basic programming language knowledge in order to provide tooling (Python, Bash, PowerShell etc)
- Worked with containerisation technology and various orchestration platforms e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Run performance and load tests at scale, and are able to forecast capacity for the future
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.