Are you looking to add some professional experience to your developing career? Are you interested in being a part of an international environment and making a difference at LanguageWire? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
The role you'll play
You will be the coordinating contact person between translators and monitor adherence to delivery deadlines and quality standards. You will become an expert in building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders by managing projects. Supporting our team of highly skilled Project Managers as well as managing orders independently, in accordance with our prescribed standards and workflows, will be among your responsibilities as an Operations Solutions Project Manager.
The team you'll be part of
You will be a part of a dynamic and international team where close collaboration and a good atmosphere are key elements of our success.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us by…
- Coordinating translation orders with language experts, graphic designers, engineers and other departments via the LanguageWire collaboration platform
- Cooperating with Customer Success Managers and Customer Representatives regarding translation projects from our customers
- Operating our language management software
- Phone and email contact with our language experts across the globe
- Various administrative tasks
Desired experience and competencies
What does it take to work for LanguageWire?
What you’ll need to bring
The position requires a structured and organized person, who is able to deliver quality without compromising on speed. It is vital that you deliver your tasks with high quality repeatedly. Checking and double-checking is often necessary, and you must be patient and conscientious. You excel in following company guidelines, and you are helpful with a service orientation.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, and you can multitask
- You handle stressful situations well and you are able to handle them with calm and flexibility
- You have an outstanding approach to customer service
- You are open-minded, creative, and taking initiative
- You are fluent in English and/or German
What makes you stand out
- Your experience with software goes beyond Microsoft Office – you know your way around different digital solutions, apps, and programs either in your professional or day to day experience
- Experience using tools relevant to the field of translation such as CAT tools
- You can flexibly switch from working in one customized workflow to another without much delay
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!
- More than 100 great colleagues in different business departments.
- Excellent location (20 min walk to the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit
Want to know more?
We can’t wait to meet you! So, why wait 'til tomorrow? Apply today!