FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment. We are looking to hire a Back End Developer with GO API Dev as the main technology together with NodeJS. Developers with Microservices experience are highly interesting in this role, regardless of the technology they use.
The application we are developing is based on Micro Front-end architecture, Microservice API architecture and Human Centered Design (HCD).
- Develop tasks based on specifications using programming languages and development tools, to solve business challenges.
- Technical interaction with team members to align efforts, ensure the right functionality of the application, and solve any problems.
- Guarantee the quality of the code developed
- Run testing procedures on the developed code
- Contribute to the processes of continuous improvement in development
- Participate in Agile process: backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and review, retrospective
- Go (API Dev)
- Web Tokens
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- Bachelor´s or master's degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience with computer language (e.g. NodeJS, GO API).
- Microservices architecture experience would be highly valuable.