Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s service in more than 35 countries across our 4 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness and relax.
2021 brings a new milestone, we’re launching our service in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Are you ready for the challenge?
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meet you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
What will you do?
- Be part of the Tech leads a group of Jeff, working with the rest of the leads in the company's technical strategy defining the foundations for the company's future.
- Work in POCs and deciding what's the best way to solve or future challenges.
- Be a referent for all the iOS chapters, spread knowledge, and good practices.
- Define and solve challenges across the iOS platform, from ideation to production
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Actively seek elegant, production-oriented solutions to difficult problems
- Collaborate with other mobile developers and work closely with other engineers within your group and across the entire product & engineering organization.
- A deep familiarity with Swift or Objective-C
- Experience working in technical strategy definition
- 6+ years of full-time experience
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of Mobile Design Patterns
- Experience making architectural desitions
- Experience working in product companies
- You are passionate about software design and have good testing skills
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Communicate well and be willing to engage with your teammates in group problem solving
- Good English Level
Extra points :
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Strong preference for Test-Driven Development
- Experience shipping and maintaining apps with a DevOps mindset
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Experience working in complex multi-vertical apps
- Experience working in Full remote teams
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package. Fixed Salary.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international work environment!
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Free English classes.
- Physiotherapist discounts.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Cobee card (discounts in restaurants, travel, etc).
- Devengo: Gives you financial flexibility to receive the generated salary in real time.
Come and join us!