Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for Frontend Developer in Moscow with optional relocation to Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 30 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
• Managing Landing Web-site (HTML/Vanilla JS/Sass)
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperation with back-end developers on building the RESTful API and features
• Working on modules for front-end SPA (ReactJS+Redux/IndexedDB/HTML/Stylus)
• Understanding principles of RESTful API and HTTP
• Understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Knowledge and understanding Gulp, NPM, Bower
• Experience in making cross-platform web pages layout with Less / Sass
• Knowledge in Vanilla JS and HTML5
• Design and architecture SPA is a plus
• ReactJS and Redux experience is a plus
• Knowledge and experience using of Indexed DB in complex SPA is a plus