Junior SEO in Barcelona
About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for a motivated SEO Junior to complete our SEO team. Your main focus will be to work hand in hand with our SEO Manager to help following the performance of our websites, to help completing SEO specifications and to help teaching it.
We're seeking someone that is eager to learn, to be taught advanced SEO concepts and that can bring a critical eye into SEO.
- Help to track and understand the performance of our websites
- Help to write the SEO specifications required before it goes to development
- Help to make audit and recommendations to improve our websites
- Help to conduct, analyse and document live SEO tests (CTR, Internal linking, etc..)
- Help to analysis other competitive SEO areas and explain which technical could be applied to ours.
Your experience and skills
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), both ON-site and OFF-site.
- Experience with SEO analytics tools such as GA, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO etc.
- (Bonus) Excel / data analysis skills
- (Bonus) Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- (Bonus) Knowledge with SEMRush & Ahrefs APIs.
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Smart, energetic, team player, driven with high attention to detail.
- Languages: Fluent or advanced level of both Spanish and English.
- (Bonus) Interest in betting.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- International products (USA, Canada, Africa, Latin America).
- Annual personal training/conference budget.
- Wellness benefits (Private health insurance, on-site massages, healthy snacks…)
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.