Java Back-end Developer in Barcelona
Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 2,000,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 27 countries. Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
Descripción de la oferta
Next time you go shopping, think about this: What if brands asked for your opinion on their
products before they put them on the shelf? Wouldn’t that be nice? At Netquest we give voice to the consumers enabling them to shape the products and services of tomorrow.
How? We deliver consumers’ genuine opinions and data to help companies create better products for you. We’re now looking for a Backend Engineer (JAVA) to join our development team and help us outline our platforms’ architecture, participating in the definition of technology stack and the design of the involved services.
Several years ago we built our own platform and due to the evolution of the business and the
technology, we´re rebuilding it from scratch, adapting it to our current and future needs, and the volume of data we're currently dealing with, and also preparing it to handle the business growth we're experiencing.
We are now focused on developing solutions to support our business need to engage & recruit panelists. Some of them are: an online shop, a scalable recruitment system, catalog, logistics and communications systems, integrations with dropshipping APIs...
We offer you:
- To be part of a team always interested in the newest technology, depending on your skills and assignment, the stack you´ll work with may include: JAVA 8, Spring Boot, SQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- A challenging project, where you can learn new things every day and show the team what you’ve got
- The possibility to be part of a talented team, working with highly skilled individuals, always open to share their knowledge
- A nice place to work, with a dedicated budget to foster training, as well as professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours with remote work options, currently 1 day from the office.
- Flexible retribution: meal and transport tickets, kindergarten cheques and/or private health insurance
At Netquest, we’re a team in constant growth. Currently we’re more than 250 people coming from 27 nationalities. We’re committed to equal employment opportunities and we strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace day by day.
- You are experienced in development with JAVA
- You have software development patterns knowledge and deep technical and software design background
- You have experience working with Git and some variant of Gitflow
- You have some testing automation knowledge and experience on web standards
- You are committed with development and quality, with a perfection-driven attitude
- Your are curious and proactive about development methodologies and techniques
It’s a plus if:
- You have work experience on RDBMS (SQL)
- You have Python experience
- You have knowledge or experience in AWS
- You have knowledge or experience in Kubernetes or Docker
- You are interested and/or experienced in high performance distributed systems
Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.