A career at Zeleros is for those who want to do something extraordinary with a meaningful purpose. What we do here is hard, therefore an outstanding compromise and excellence is a must-have skill of our team members. We take pride in pushing the very boundaries of technology to deliver something that has never been done before: hyperloop.
The candidate will be in charge of the administration of the company's computer systems and networks:
- Software installation and license management (office automation and engineering software).
- Solution of computer incidents and technical assistance to the team.
- Identification, management and implementation of the ICT needs of the company.
- Assembly, set-up, repair and maintenance of computer equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of networks (WiFi and LAN) and file servers.
- Backup management.
- Development of small applications and tools required for the company's operations.
- Documentation of procedures and management of the company's equipment inventory.
Minimum Experience / Skills:
- CFGS in Computer Systems Administration, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration (experience in cloud platforms such as AWS will be valued).
- Knowledge in network administration.
- Knowledge of the Office 365 suite (Sharepoint / Teams / Outlook / Active Directory administration).
- Experience in ERP and PLM management will be valued.
- Knowledge of web design (Wordpress, PHP, HTML, CSS...) will be valued.
- Knowledge of a programming language (C/C ++, Python, Java...).
- High energy and a hands-on attitude with passion in the transportation field.
- Must be a good communicator, both in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate analyses.