Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the real-world value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we are looking for:
An iOS SDK Developer, that will take part in designing and building advanced applications and SDKs for the iOS platform. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Using unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
What you’ll do:
- Designing and building advanced features for our iOS platform.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features for our iOS platform.
- Write clean, well structured, scalable and maintainable software.
- Work closely with the product, QA, architects and DevOps teams
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in iOS software engineering.
- Experienced with mobile SDK development.
- Experience with designing scalable and maintainable architectures
- Strong understanding of the OOP concepts and design
- Understanding of iOS lifecycle and systems.
- Understanding the concepts of mobile client-server with Rest API
- Advanced English level - MUST, as you will be working with international teams.