Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries which serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Only last month 5 mln medical visits were booked via our websites. That makes us the world's leading marketplace connecting doctors and patients. We have been growing rapidly and are on a path to reach EUR 0.5 bln in ARR in the next 3-5 years!
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 1,500 people based across 7 offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners, raising a total of €130 million to date.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company. One of those is the Head of Paid Marketing, who will play a super important role in the next step of global Docplanner’s growth! The job is based in one of our offices or fully remote.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- create, manage and execute B2B data-driven paid marketing strategy focused on doctors and medical clinic acquisition in our core markets (Brazil, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Poland, Turkey),
- design and implement all tracking and analytics tools needed for measuring and reporting results and making up optimal decisions,
- continuously maximize marketing investment, foster testing and find new ways to grow doctors and medical clinic acquisition,
- cooperate with global Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams as well as locally with paid marketing specialists and digital agencies.
WHAT MAKES YOU A STRONG FIT?
- 3+ years of relevant experience with extraordinary achievements, ideally in international, high-growth environment,
- proven track record in creating, managing and executing B2B paid marketing strategy (SMB & Enterprise) that impacted company revenue
- in-depth expertise in the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, display, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.), content distribution etc.
- exceptional proven analytical and solving problems skills, including metrics-driven thinking,
- proven ability to be strategic but with entrepreneurial spirit...be hands-on to find the answers and get results,
- experience in decision making within your own area of responsibility, outstanding English communication skills and interpersonal abilities to cooperate with diverse cultures and nationalities.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND?
- Impact - You will work alongside senior management on projects that will transform the organisation.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We get things done. We know our stuff. And have fun in the process =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1,500 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - Just because you are doing a lot, does not mean that you get a lot done. We measure our impact, not work done.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop doing it right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through the highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.