Riluxa is the European leader in online luxury bathroom furniture. We work with the highest quality materials, to craft bespoke furniture, all offered through an industry-disrupting online-only model, directly to consumers & designers. Riluxa has enjoyed exponential growth since our launch in 2016 and we have very ambitious plans for 2021-22, including launching into the US market and new industry sectors.
Our mission is to make luxury home furnishings accessible to more people than ever before. And we’re driven to constantly improve the customer experience, from configuring their perfect piece of furniture online, to the order, delivery and customer care processes.
If you would like to be part of our growing team, then we’re looking forward to meeting you!
What are we looking for:
We are looking to hire a creative and talented Graphic/Web Designer to join us in Valencia. You will be responsible for designing high-quality marketing materials and maintaining brand consistency across a variety of media.
Working within the Marketing Team, you will create engaging marketing collateral for use across Riluxa’s various websites, as well as help produce content for social media and advertising campaigns. You must have an eye for detail and a passion for your craft.
This is a broad-reaching role where your design, UI & UX skills will be highly visible and valued. You will execute beautiful and functional designs for a variety of projects, with strong opportunities for growth.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Design and create materials for online and offline marketing, including online banners, digital ads, website and landing pages, social media and mailers
- Design the layout and create graphics for email campaigns using industry best-practice
- Design and build landing pages
- Image retouching
- Some video editing work
- Further develop a compelling and cohesive brand voice, tone and personality, and ensure brand consistency
- Improve the UI of the blog and websites; assist with publishing of blog posts
- Evolve the design of our Product pages, in order to build a best-in-class online shopping experience that places the customer’s needs at the centre
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Growth Manager to recommend new features, functionality and site improvements
- A solid grasp of design concepts, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality design projects
- A good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent UI and UX skills
- 3+ years in a design role
- An online portfolio containing strong examples of composition, typography, creativity, e-commerce design work and mobile design work
- Illustration skills for iconography and graphic creation
- Expertise in modern design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (image editing, graphic design and video editing); other design programs are a plus
- A creative, problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A working knowledge of either English or French is essential
It would be great if you also have:
- A second language (English, French, German, Italian or Dutch) would be a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the underlying technology used to deliver eCommerce experiences (Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Odoo)
- Proficiency in email marketing best practices
- One of the best salary packages in Valencia and a permanent contract
- Full Private health insurance for all employees
- Great working atmosphere, in an upbeat, multicultural and quickly-expanding team
- A wonderfully located office, just meters from el Palacio del Marqués de Dos Aguas and minutes from La Turia riverbed
- Flexible working hours
- Free Spanish classes
- Restaurant card, fresh fruit, coffee and much more.