Full-stack Software Engineer - Solutions in Madrid or Remote
IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With our breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, we work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Our technology is recognized with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU) and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, we were awarded in South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. We are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
We use a mix of tools in constant evolution; BigQuery, Cloud Run, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Petastore, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL. We live in the Google Cloud Platform, we use Terraform as infrastructure as code, and we orchestrate with a Kubernetes cluster. We have a decoupled architecture, based on asynchronous APIs and services and we work with React on frontend platforms (clients and admin), Native code in the mobile apps (Swift, Java/Kotlin) and Node, Python/Django on the backend.
What you will do
We are looking for a talented hands-on Full stack Software Engineer to join our team. A perfect candidate would have hands-on technical skills and good coding practice, and would also help us gather requirements and leverage our solutions (core AI platform for ECG analysis, IDOVEN is developing applications to solve different customer needs and use-cases across for pharmaceutical and medtech companies, as well as healthcare providers).
- Prototype, validate, coordinate and develop creative solutions in line with strategic customer goals and shared success plans. This can include integrations, hardware devices, AI enhancements as part of the hands-on Product & Engineering team.
- Ensure adherence to enterprise SaaS and healthcare compliance / best practices.
- Work closely with prospects/customers, as well as client-facing teams, like Marketing and Sales, to understand customer/user-needs, the size of the opportunity and the complexity of the problem.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders across the organization to translate the business goals and customer needs into solution technical specifications and outcomes.
- Understand the use cases where IDOVEN is most impactful, perform competitive analysis and define our competitive position, and working cross-functionally to build and launch different industry-specific solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert in IDOVEN technical solutions applied in healthcare and cardiology.
- Experience of working in technical solutions roles in a high growth B2B software, ideally healthcare tech company.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software environments, especially Cloud/SaaS analytics/Data warehouse and Artificial Intelligence solutions, applications & technologies.
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing single-page applications with a similar technical stack; although we understand that good engineers learn new languages and frameworks quickly.
- You enjoy working in teams and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high coverage testing, and automating things.
- You take pride in choosing the best technical solutions to a problem with all constraints in mind, rather than chasing the latest shiny technology that isn't production-ready just because.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives.
- Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer's business priority.
- Fluent English. Additional European languages is a plus.
- A bias for action to work through complex situations and ambiguity to bring order to the most complicated projects.
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via email@example.com .
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities
💸 Flexible Remuneration
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
Health & Fitness