This position as Fullstack Developer in Valencia is quite unique as you will be part of a brand-new team with 4-5 other team members, which includes an SRE, QA, Senior backend, frontend developers, a dedicated Product Owner and a team lead.
The role you’ll play:
You are strongest in the backend and fluent in C# and this role is a 80/20 split backend/frontend. You take great pride in delivering sound and scalable solutions. Your team will ensure new products and services are brought to life using a cloud native tech stack. It will be awesome. LanguageWire development teams really like the Spotify tribes approach, so check that out!
The team you’ll be a part of:
You will be part of a brand new tribe of 5-6 people, including senior developers, frontend specialists and Site Reliability Engineers.
If you want to make a difference:
- Be part of a new team in a start-up environment in the Valencia office. It’s a perfect hybrid of start-up in a stable company.
- Write code
- Analyze business requirements and design scalable solutions with a focus on backend technology & APIs
- Combine classic backend coding with data driven application behavior and functionality
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle automation within a software team
- Did I mention, write code
- Have fun doing it
Desired experience and competencies.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Master of Science, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a team of smart engineers (2 years or more)
- Team player, able to motivate and engage with your peers. People like you – not only for your skills
- Proven experience with the development of complex software solutions (2 years or more)
- Proven experience with design & coding of REST APIs, database solutions and microservices in C# or Java (4 years or more)
- Experience with Windows, Linux and cloud technologies from GCP / Azure certainly a plus
- Experience with CI / CD, build pipelines, infrastructure as Code a plus
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customers' lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us - they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”.
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, winter hollydays, etc. We have fun!
- More than 100 great colleagues in different business departments
- Excellent location (20 min walk to the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Working in an international environment - more than 20 different nationalities
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit